45th Anniversary Celebration of
Seventh Generation Interfaith Coalition
for Responsible Investment
Tuesday, October 16, 2018 (4:00 PM - 7:30 PM)
Alumni Memorial Union Monaghan Ballroom (3rd Floor), 1442 West Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI
Faith-Based Investors to Gather with Corporate Leaders at Marquette University Oct. 16
You are cordially invited to the 45th anniversary celebration of the founding of the Seventh Generation Interfaith Coalition for Responsible Investment (SGI-CRI), originally known as the Wisconsin, Iowa, & Minnesota Coalition for Responsible Investment (WIM/CRI), to be held on October 16, 2018. The event will be hosted by Marquette University’s Center for Supply Chain Management at the Marquette Alumni Memorial Union. We expect to welcome over 150 socially active investors, financial advisors, and business leaders.
40th Anniversary Celebration Panel Discussion Participants
The anniversary event includes a panel discussion focused on The Impact of Faith-based SRI Investors on Corporations at 4:00 pm, followed by a reception at 5:30 pm with keynote speaker. An expert panel has been assembled including:
- Rev. David Schilling, Project Director, Interfaith Center for Corporate Responsibility (ICCR), Facilitator
- Miguel Coleta, Sustainability Officer, Philip Morris International
- Brenda Colatrella, Executive Director, Office of Corporate Responsibility, Merck
- Doug Nystrom, Director, Human Rights in Responsible Sourcing, Walmart
- Cathy Rowan, Director of Socially Responsible Investments, Trinity Health
- Duane Roberts, Director of Equities, Dana Investment Advisers
SGI-CRI was the first Catholic coalition to join ICCR and continues to be one of its most active members. The reception keynote speaker is Rev. Dan Crosby, honoring the late Rev. Mike Crosby, SGI-CRI co-founder.
Tickets for the event are $75, but the JPR Commission will provide a complimentary ticket to the first four SCJs who request them through the JPR Office, 414-427-4273.